martedì 11 marzo 2008

missing you every day more


It was dark last night i miss you so much, i'm trying to remember our moments together and now i feel pain, the smiles i missed, the time i didn't spend close to you, you are not here anymore, your eyes telling me i was wrong, where are your loving eyes, where is that look that penetrate inside me no words needed, you were there to help me when i felt i was a looser, you were there to tell me i had a bad fight and it was time to rest. forgive me for any time i disappointed you, sometimes i didn't realize how wise ans simple you were, so clear, so soft. when you went away, you became free, but i've lost you, every time i was so tired to sit with you and simply feel your heartbeating and your soft furry body...that growl that seemed my heart's echo.
Run free Jerry!!!!!!

Nessun commento: